Figured out this might be a great place to share some of the pictures I take, alongside some of my thoughts. I'm well aware that this might not be seen by anyone but that's something I despise. I'm still trying to think of a name.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Huge fumble on this one. It would've looked better if the Buddha was lit by the sunlight.
Taken @ C.E Mooca
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
See, I don't really like editing my pictures because, after all, it's a depiction of reality, right? But this one is a exception, I let a dear friend of mine edit this one because they felt like it, I suppose. And from what I can tell, they're pretty skilled at this. Taken @ C.E Mooca
Here's a better version of the little Buddha, I suppose I got quite lucky with this shot, it actually looks like what I've had in mind when taking the first one. Here's a more detailed version of the small bridge, although this one and the old one look similar. Trees. More trees. A friend of mine told me that the sunlight is what makes this picture look appealing. All of these pictures were taken @ C.E. Mooca
Comments
Post a Comment