Figured out this might be a great place to share some of the pictures I take, alongside some of my thoughts. I'm well aware that this might not be seen by anyone but that's something I despise. I'm still trying to think of a name.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
My finger ruined it and this makes me quite frustrated.. but whatever. This one actually might be my favorite picture I've had taken so far, despite my finger ruining it.
Taken @ C.E Mooca
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
See, I don't really like editing my pictures because, after all, it's a depiction of reality, right? But this one is a exception, I let a dear friend of mine edit this one because they felt like it, I suppose. And from what I can tell, they're pretty skilled at this. Taken @ C.E Mooca
Here's a better version of the little Buddha, I suppose I got quite lucky with this shot, it actually looks like what I've had in mind when taking the first one. Here's a more detailed version of the small bridge, although this one and the old one look similar. Trees. More trees. A friend of mine told me that the sunlight is what makes this picture look appealing. All of these pictures were taken @ C.E. Mooca
Comments
Post a Comment